Saturday, November 19, 2011

This is a little gift card holder - it opens to reveal two inner pouches - one for with a message card and one for the gift card.  Cardstock is SU Rich Razzelberry - gorgeous!

And a little desk calender for 2012.

Time seems not to be on my side at the moment but no complaints as its all good! 
Spend last night from 6pm to 12.30am taking calls for Children In Need - not the first time I've done it but amazing none the less!  Almost all the calls I took were lovely, generous people.. shame two were not!  Why take up the time of a person taking donations for such a good cause with their own petty small mindedness?
 Anyway :-) Been mega busy over the last few months and now looking forward to starting my new job which will no doubt bring it's own challenges!
Hope to get some more crafty time soon! But first of all I have a 7th birthday to get ready for - where does the time go!?

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008