Monday, November 7, 2011

What a lovely fresh day it was yesterday - took this pic as the winter sun was shining through the trees at Polkemmet Country Park.   And today is the same - cold, fresh and clear blue sky - I love this time of the year.

Been really busy since coming back from holiday and the time seems to have just disappeared. Trip to London was good last week, and I now have a new job to look forward to!  

And I came back to a lovely big box of Stampin Up goodies! I've been busy making samples in preparation for doing SU workshops and parties.

I've also been snowed under with commissions for cards - a real variety of male, female, baby, anniversary and leaving cards. So that's kept me really busy too!

So all in all a great few weeks and now looking forward to two birthdays and Christmas (how quickly is Christmas coming?? scary!)

What to do now?  More samples I think! I'm challenging myself to use every single scrap of paper - to waste nothing (who can bear to waste Stampin Up papers?? They are just too lush!)

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008