Thursday, January 21, 2016

And Relax...

This should really be the title of a Friday post but this week/weekend is a busy one and I'll probably be working for most of Saturday so I thought why not just make the statement that however busy we all are we need to take "time to relax"!

So here is my card for today... another Scruffy Little Kitten stamp.  First time I've used it.. and coloured with Distress Markers. I like this image. Love the eyelashes!   Added a teeny bit of glitter to the bubbles (we all need glittery bubbles in our lives!)
I hope you like it!



I'm going to enter this little cutie in the following challenges:

Little Miss Muffet (#129 Anything Goes)
In the Pink (#86 Bling it On)
Through the Purple Haze (#93 Anything Goes)

Here's a close up of those lush lashes!





4 comments:

Barb said...

This is super cute Tracy. She's such a cute image and yes bubbles have to have glitter. Barbxx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - this is such a wonderful feminine, sassy card - I love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Lyn

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - girly and sassy- I love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Lyn

Debs said...

Super pretty card - adorable image.
Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008