Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Aww.. cute!


Hi!  It's Wednesday!  Another week is disappearing!!
I hope you are having a good week! 
It's cold and wet here, and now trying to snow.


 This is one of the benefits of looking through old stash... I found one of my most favourite stamps from Whipper Snapper called "Mouse with Flowers". I've used Copics to colour him.


The greeting is from Tim Holtz "Crazy Talk".


I've kept this card really simple and limited the colours.  I'm going to enter this one in the Incy Wincy Designs challenge "White with a splash of colour"



Have a good week!

1 comment:

Karen C said...

Aww, how adorable! Love it!! Thanks for joining our ‘White W/A Touch of Color’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Karen C

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008