Friday, January 22, 2016

Main Street

Hi! Well here we are again - Hello Friday, what took you so long!

Not had much time to craft so this is a simple card, with a simple image.  "Main Street" by Whipper Snapper, coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.




I'm going to enter this card in the following "Anything Goes" challenges;

 






Wishing you all a lovely weekend. I've got a busy one so I might not be around much but if I do get any spare time you can be sure I'll put it to crafty good use!

2 comments:

Barb said...

A lovely card Tracy. Such a pretty stamp and beautifully coloured too. Enjoy your weekend. Barbxx

EdenLand Designs said...

This is a great card, Tracy. The CAS design really showcases the cute image :) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers this week!
Susan DT

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008