Monday, January 18, 2016

Purrrfect

Hello Monday!

Not much to say about today, it's cold and wet! But at least the snow is melting away. 

I found another stamp I haven't used for years!  It's called Louis and Rosie, from Stamps Happen. I teamed it up with a greeting from the "You Little Furball" set from Stampin' Up!   Coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and just matted up simply on a piece of scrap paper that was lying on my desk (from yesterday).
The three little gems are Swarovski flatback crystals so they are extra sparkly!



I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges.

Crafts Galore (Anything Goes)
The Sisters Of Craft (Anything Goes)
Crafting From the Heart (Anything Goes #95)
&
SUYP!  (You really need to check out this blog if you love your cats!!)


Not sure what to do with the rest of the day. I really should do some bits and bobs around the house but maybe I can talk myself out of that... yup! that worked! 

Maybe some more crafting?
I'm busy crocheting at baby shawl at the moment so I might just do some of that!
 





5 comments:

Barb said...

What a great fun card this is. I really like the way you have mounted it up too - very inspirational. You certainly do have lots of hobbies and how lovely that your daughter enjoys crafting with you. Barbxx

Donna Ellis said...

How cute this image is! Darling colors, and a wonderful design! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #25.
crafty hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}

ike said...

Saw this on a challenge site - What a super image and I love your card :-) I hope you will come enter it in my Cats Challenge ?

IKE x

ike said...

So sweet - I really love those kitties. :-)
Thank you for coming over to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jacqueline Muller said...

Nice card. Love the cats!
Thanks for joining the Sisters of Craft!
Jacqueline ~ DT

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008