Monday, February 1, 2016

Polychromos!

Hello! Well, it's Monday again and I guess we also have to say hello to Storm Henry who is making his arrival felt here in central Scotland.
Luckily he didn't get in the way of the crafty delivery for today.  I've been wishing the days away since ordering these..  POLYCHROMOS from Faber-Castell. 
Aren't they gorgeous!?

I got the set of 60 and the colours are amazing, although I already know I want more! Luckily you can buy them individually so I may need to see which colours I need to compliment this set!



So what better than to get a new toy, and then get to play with it!   Here's my first attempt (although I have done the hair and skin with Copics).  These pencils are lovely to work with.  They have a totally different feel to Prismacolor. 
More practice needed!



I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges;




Cheers!!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Your card is lovely Tracy. Glad you enjoyed playing today. What a lovely lot of colours you have. I've only got 24 and they are lovely to work with. Barbxx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card and lovely coloring. Enjoy your pencils! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured image -very girly and love the sentiment----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Michelle said...

You coloured the image great. And I like the image.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Aileen said...

love love your card, beautiful layout and your colouring is just perfect. Really like the colours you used- maybe I need to get these pencils. They really look vital.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008