Sunday, December 18, 2016

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #48

Hello!   I hope you are all well and enjoying the lead up to Christmas!  It's a really busy time of the year but I'm lucky that I have some holidays to look forward to (and hopefully some crafty time!)

I've been very limited in free time at the moment so I needed to prioritise.. I need to make the family Christmas cards and also do my DT entry.. so I thought, "why not make them one and the same!?"  So here we have my DT entry for challenge #48 at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  As always, it's anything goes and we have some amazing sponsors.  I was lucky enough to get this lovely "Holly Owl" image from Sami Stamps.  I've kept the colouring and layout simple.


I hope you like it.  Why not pop over and check out our challenge.  There are some amazing prizes to be won!



No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008