Sunday, February 26, 2017

Wet and Windy Day!


Hi!  Well this has been the week that saw storm Doris cause havoc in the UK.  Thankfully she didn't hang around too long.  The weather is pretty miserable here today. I don't think it's stopped raining!
A bit of me time today has been spent tidying the craft room.  When I say tidying, I mean "trying to find the floor"! Oops!

I've a few crafty orders coming so I need to make some space!

One thing that doesn't take up physical space is digi stamps (thank goodness!) and there are some lovely new releases at Bugaboo so I just had to treat myself!

Here is my first play.  This was all about the colouring so the card is very simple!


I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Bugaboo
Crafty Awesomeness
Bit More Time to Craft
Simply Papercrafts
QKR Stampede
Colour Crazy Craft
Brown Sugar
Scrappers Delight
Imagine That!             

7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

A card that's made me smile! LOve your CAS design and GOrgeous colours.
Thank you so much for joining us this week over at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx
Know just what you mean about finding the floor lol x

Dorothy S said...

Your image is adorable and I like the bubbly bg to go with it! Thanks for entering the weekly QKR Stampede Anything Goes challenge - with a birthday twist this week. Dorothy S, DT member

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Tracy, thanks for joining us in our Scrappers Delight Challenge and good luck. Wendy DT xx http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Imagine That and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Gail Hutchinson said...

Tracy, what a lovely clean and simple card. I love the cute digi you have used and your colouring is spot on. Good luck and thank you for entering into the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge with the link http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/...

Louise F NZ said...

Very cute card. That worm is adorable. Thanks loads for playing along with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! CREATIVE PLAYGROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008